Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MEANWHILE IN HUNGARY...

WARNING: SUPER NSFW! That being said, proceed. With caution. Or don't...



PURE ECSTA-NASTY OLD MAN...



And don't forget your VIP PASS!



Is that YOUR boyfriend?! hahahhaha



Can't get the Hunger Games movie name out of my head for some reason...

Looks like one big stripper sex party to me! If you are looking to hang with the creepiest dudes in one place, whilst potentially purchasing a few dildos, I think you've found your new jumpoff. I really don't know what kind of crazy sex expos they got going on in Hungary, but if it's one thing I think you'll definitely need to do should you be so inclined to participate in one – is to bring a lot of hand sanitizer. Next stop? Budapest! WTF was I doing when I went to Budapest a few years ago? Oh yea, looking at famous monuments & learning about it's history. Snore!





Live it up my ladies...live it up!

1 comment:

commodore sixty four said...

thanks for the nightmare fuel! (that guys face in the background of that last pic say it all)