Saturday, January 21, 2012

BITCHES BE SCHEMIN'!



As it may have come to no surprise Kobe's 10 year marriage has come to an end. 10 years?! Bitch was making plans! Albeit Kobe is no model husband, he is a exceptional basketball player with a douchebag level of 8.5. But now he must now surrender half his earnings to his little Hispanic mama. I know he'll make it back no problem, get a hotter wife, and find a Asian grandmother to care for his brown babies - BUT FUCK, my heart aches for the dude!

As homie Ray Sketchevers put it: "read that he has to give her whatever she wanted so she wouldn't talk about all the other rapes...she got 3 houses and $75 million for popping out 2 kids and being a "wife"." Don't ever say them Black men are fucking over some of you sistas!


I just can't stop fucking other bitches! Fuck My Life!

God bless America. I Can't wait to get married!

No comments: