Sunday, January 22, 2012

GIMME HEAD TILL I'M DEAD!

How was your weekend? Did you have a good time at the bar? Make awkward eye contact with that girl or boy you keep on seeing on the train? Are you high right now? Do you ever get nervous?



HAHAHA! Well a couple of New York City Gritty Committee things to announce today! Man we haven't used that moniker in a while...guess I'll have to bring it back this summer! We used that one in 2006 when we first started this company. Time flies...anyway...I digress!

1. The Party All Night, Creep All Day Lookbook Video has been unleashed into the mutherfuckin' wild!



2. Our Mad Mid Winter Sale has begun! Chilling on the West Coast these days I can laugh at you mutherfuckers back home getting jizzed in the face with heavy winds & snow. So enjoy a nice little Sale of all tops up to 20% OFF!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
• Spend over $100 I'll throw in a Tall Boy Koozie.

• Spend over $150 I'll add a Party Pack & a Boob!  

• Spend over $200 I'll give you a night with my sister! The Slap Bracelets come with her.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The more you buy, the more you get. Easy enough. Yea?! Oh Fuck Yea! Crème fraîche...

No comments: