Friday, December 30, 2011

THE WEIRDO 111 FOR 2011!

Am I the King of alliteration or what?!


1/2 of The Infamous Creep Street Crew!

For today's Fuck Yea Fridays post I wanted to FINALLY post some REAL long overdue photos. I know, I know, I've made tons of promises about posting pictures from my trips, things got crazy, life went on, and well – proof of all the crappenings in my life got put behind. Way behind...

So here's to my favorite 111 flicks to end 2011 on a fucking awesome note. Well maybe not the entire 2011 but mostly within the past 5 months. I mean there were tons of pictures taken in Berlin, Stockholm, Vegas, Boston, New York, San Francisco & Miami for god's sake. Actually, I'm going to save South Beach Miami for a separate entry so scratch that one.

Whilst I'd love to post all of them and bore you all to death, I painfully narrowed them down to ones that I felt you'd appreciate the most. It's still a fucking shitload, so just let that fucking shit load! I thumbnailed them a bit this time, so just click 'em to make em bigger if your need to see them Creeper Cams in detail! Enjoy.















































































































2 comments:

steve said...

what type of camera did you use for these pictures??

CREEP STREET™ said...

canon powershot300hs this little shit has a big bang!