Friday, June 14, 2013

ROOFTOPS LIKE WE'RE BRINGING '88 BACK!

Remember when I shot Erica in NYC a few weeks back? Well, here's a reminder! I talked all that shit about posting the pics up but long story short I never did, had to wait to get them developed, pass them to the agency, blah blah blah, but now I am, so enjoy this shit! Erica was not only a complete pleasure to work with but her mans was rad too, hanging out to make sure I didn't surprise buttsex her lol! And to further sweeten my trip back home, he rolled a fat one & we all had a nice little smoke sesh overlooking Central Park...God I miss New York! Shot all this shit in film so fuck all you fake ass photoshopping wannabe photographers hahahaha! Here are my favorites from the set... :)














Her man even had our OG tie dyed Zombie Faith tee shirt from our Dark Light collection a few seasons back. So stoked! Really getting back into the photo game outside of lookbooks so sexy ladies, please contact me direct at ladykiller@madcreepy.com if you're ever interested in shooting! It'll be fun I promise! Coachella pics got done too so stay posted for those coming right up as well!

Enjoy your weekend creeps!

Love,
Boris Ladykiller Changstein Jr, Esq.

No comments: