Saturday, August 11, 2012

SHE'S A BAD MAMA JAMA!

When we (well I, Boris) first created an Instagram, I really didn't know what the fuck to do with it. Is it like twitter for pictures? Oh! Square shaped fake polaroid pics to share with people that don't know how to use a camera how wonderful! Oh! A hipster's paradise! Great! Then, addiction came and I discovered how much people loved their cats, and what they ate on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis. Do people do anything productive anymore?!

And THEN...I discovered all the Creepy fans we had, which lead to the HOLY SHIT THIS GIRL IS HOT & SHE FUCKS WITH CREEP STREET side of Instagram. And the rest is history...follow Boris the Ladykiller @CREEPSTREET.



Today's long, long overdue (sorry for the wait Jazzy lol) Creepette spotlight goes to one of the ladies I was so fortunate to discover. I'd like to introduce you to Jazmin currently reppin' Santa Ana! She enjoys food, heels, leggings, old horror flicks, raising her handsome little boy, and umm looking perfect.

1. They call me: vivaheroine, modern day superwoman.

2. I get money by: being a hustling honey. I can't abide to doing one thing. I'm a woman of all trades.

3. I rock: technically, considering, my first concert was KISS but more so cause Gene Simmons doesn't have nothin' on my tongue.

4. I eat: more like devour, anything in sight.

5. I can: cook up a mean cheeseburger along with a 5 dollar milkshake and have you on some hocus pocus type of love.




6. I will: travel the world, if it's the last thing I do. Bring on that good life, filled with debauchery and cheap wine.

7. I love: my beautiful son, madly. I also love me some tickets, a great high school fingering session, and anything pineapple.

8. I hate: you, I hate you, I don't even know you and I hate your guts. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and nobody else but you.

9. I take: my thigh high and legging game, mad serious.

10. Creep Street is: n't for the sane. Don't rock it if you're not with it.



 

Favorite horror flicks?: The classics are always a good choice, as well as some gory zombie films. However, good ol' Freddy Krueger stays forever creepin' while you sleepin'. Dreamy, right?!

 

Funniest shit creeps have posted to you on IG?!
I get a lot of male and females' antics thrown at me, daily. So far, one woman stated that "If this was weird science, and I was putting all the specifications, she'd come out looking like you. Kelly LeBrock ain't got shit on you." Taken from Instagram where the viva cult is incessant.

Lurk her on Instagram!

No comments: