Friday, May 11, 2012

THE SAME MISTAKES.



Rare picture you'll see of me posted on here but my hot babe of a friend Sahar said Hey Boris, since you think you're so fucking cool here's this stupid picture I took so you can post it on your stupid blog! Okay maybe she didn't mention the blog part but this pic means summer is in the air, & things are about to get weirder! Now if I can only book this flight to LA already!

I also heard this song on the HBO show GIRLS (don't judge me it was just on), and it was well, fucking dope! Here's something for those chillout nights this weekend.



The Echo Friendly is the next great thing to hit Hipsters nationwide so watch them blow up! Now fuck off & go get that pasty ass ashy skin of yours some well deserved sun. Oh yea, and before I forget this is the LAST WEEKEND for FREE SHIPPING! Ends this Sunday at Midnight EST. I do not want to receive any emails about you no longer being able to buy shit. And if you are still going to insist on wining, at least be proper about it & attach pics of your tits. GEEZ!



xoxo Boris Ladykiller Changstein, Jr. Esq.

No comments: