Wednesday, November 02, 2011

AGAIN, I DO NOT WANT DAUGHTERS!

I will however be more than happy perving out watching yours. When did white girls move like this? Introduce introduce! Somehow watching normal shit on youtube always ends up with some borderline illegal ass on the right side of the suggested videos. It's a evil plot I tell you! EVIL!






Yep, definitely got a boner. Yep, going to jail. Or hell. Not sure which first. I'm kinda really just wondering what part of her brain is like let me record myself dancing almost naked for 10 mintues and put it up on the internet so all the boys at school will like me? Fuck, it's pretty genius actually. If you're a dad and you see your daughter on here, I'm sorry. I think you might want to have a "sit-down" discussion with her. AWkKWaRrDDdd...

Perverts.

No comments: