Friday, January 22, 2010

LESS IS MORE!!

So umm I discovered this thing today...thanks Katie! (I almost got her to pose in a store but was unsuccessful...this time...)I felt compelled to share this amazing Australian 'thingy' with my fellow men, as I'm sure you'll appreciate it almost if not more, than I already do. THE WICKED WEASEL! I felt guilty surfing the website for fuck's sake!



I mean this shit is perfectly engineered! The cut, the fabric, the ergonomics (hahaha obviously made by a dude). Women say it's super comfortable! It's like wearing nothing! Stupified, I ask them why they bother to wear it at all?! Then again...how much more fun is it to ALMOooOoST see the creepy goodness?! They get really fucking creative sometimes too!



------
EXACTLY. I'll take submissions of all you ladies rocking your wicked weasels and you'll get FREE Creep Street stuff! PROMISE! The Creep Street Panty Parade™ will only get better!



Perv.

3 comments:

Reggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Reggie said...

you're mad late.

CREEP STREET™ said...

hahaha sorry im not expert perv status yet.