Monday, March 12, 2007

CUZ MIDGETS ARE FUCKING COOL~

This dude is straight up throwin bows and shit. leaning with it and rocking with it and then later proceeding to ass fuck all three of those chicks in the background. but they cut that part out.



I get a letter in my door stating that I won't be receiving hot water in my apartment tonight because they couldn't figure out since 4pm what part to replace on the heater...go figure the water company couldn't figure it out. WTF!!!!!!!!! So I proceeded to wash my hair with ice cold water, and am now suffering the most retarded headache in this world. this fuckin blows. But hey, at least i got some cool super gay shampoo hair pictures taken. fuckit. i can't even concentrate. im going to sleep. later fuckfaces. go see 300. numbnutz.

b-ronious maximus.

No comments: