Monday, October 08, 2012

"I AM PETTY, I GUESS, EVIL...WHATEVER".

Texas killing? Ironic. Just kidding, this is sad. It's always the damn quiet kids. Fuck home schooling!



via Dallasnews.com 10.05.2012
Jake Evans, a 17-year-old from Aledo, in Parker Couty, was arrested this morning after calling authorities to say that he’d killed his mother and his 15-year-old sister. In his 911 call to report the killings, Evans is eerily calm and matter-of-fact. Asked by the dispatcher why he’d shot his mother and sister, he offers no explanation, other than to say that he’d been thinking about killing someone for a while.

The dispatcher keeps the teen on the line until deputies arrive at his home to take him into custody -– about 25 minutes. During that time, Evans worries that he will have nightmares in the future as he thinks back on the killings, especially that of his sister.



Dispatcher: Parker County 911, where is your emergency?

Jake Evans: My house…

Dispatcher: OK, what’s the emergency?

Evans: I just killed my mom and my sister.

Dispatcher: What?

Evans: I just killed my mom and my sister.

Dispatcher: You just kill your mother and your sister? How did you do that?

Evans: I shot them with a .22 revolver …



Dispatcher: Is there any reason that you were so angry at your mother and your sister?

Evans: I don’t know. It’s weird. I wasn’t even really angry with them. It just kind of happened. I’ve been kind of planning on killing for a while now.

Dispatcher: The two of them, or just anybody?

Evans: Pretty much anybody.

Dispatcher: Why?

Evans: I don’t know. I don’t really like people’s attitude. … They’re … verbally rude to each other and stuff like that. I guess this is really selfish to say, but to me, I felt like they were just suffocating me in a way. I don’t know. … I’m pretty, I guess, evil. … Whatever. I’m sorry. This is really going to mess me up in the future. I told my sister that my mom needed her. She was in her room, and she came out of her room, and I shot her. And she rolled down the stairs and I shot her again. And then I went down and I shot my mom maybe three or four times. I’ll never forget this. My sister, she came down the stairs and she was screaming and I was telling her that I’m sorry but to just hold still – that, you know, I was just going to make it go away … But she just kept on freaking out, but finally she fell down, and I shot her in the head about, probably, three times.

Evans: Just to let you know, I hate the feeling of killing someone. I’m going to be messed up. I’m really worried about nightmares and stuff like that. Are there any type of medications for that and stuff?

Dispatcher: Well, I think there is. I don’t know, I’m not a doctor but … I’m sure your family will get you the support you need.

Evans: I don’t mean to sound like a wimp or anything, but this is, wow, I’ve never, like, done anything violent in my whole life. I just thought it would be quick, you know? I didn’t want them to feel any pain. That’s why I used a gun, but it was like everything went wrong.

No comments: