Thursday, November 18, 2010

BATTLE OF THE BOLLOCKS!

Some New Lakai UK Steezy shit. This dude rips. Great Video. Rad city.
I miss London - lucky I will see you again in February baby!



-------------------------------------------

And whilst on the topic of London, I came across this radness of a event that occured a few weeks ago: Eat Your Heart Out & the PRETOX Potion(Sorry this has NOTHING to do with skating haha) FOR ADULTS ONLY (sort of). It's the world's first 18+ cakeshop!





I think they took 3 ingredients that Creep Street takes very seriously: Food, sex, and horror...and what a fine meal was concocted! From the words of Miss Cakehead herself -

"I’d like to thank EVERYONE who helped make Eat Your Heart Out & the PRETOX Potion happen, the press who covered it, bloggers & tweeters who showed it some love. and last but not least everyone who came to buy the cakes. I have genuinely been really touched by the amazing messages of loveliness we have received from all over the world… We’ll be back at Easter with something that will send me straight to hell, & maybe a few secret specials before."

We missed it this past halloween, but I'll cross my fingers that one day I'd be lucky enough to see it in the flesh (that's what she said). EPIC.

3 comments:

Miss Cakehead said...

Sadly there was no sex :-(

Chip-Set said...

this gives a whole new meaning to Ice Skating. Really Cool (literally). Who is that, Joe COOL?? Okay I'm done.

CREEP STREET™ said...

Haha Miss Cakehead!!! I am going to make sure I stop through in February :D