Monday, April 12, 2010

FANTASTIC PLASTIC!

So for this week's installment of Titty Tuesdays (damn Megs jumped the gun on a Monday - but fuck it more tits right?)...

So hows my good ol' girl Heidi Pratt doing on post so-called Hills fame? As good as Barbie can get! Let's give her a round of applause. Hi-5 surgeon - shit is clean!! Well since our last post on her obsessive surgerieZzzzZzz how's the dumb broad lookin?!



Audrina, I love you but man...those boobs...and your eye condition thingy..and you wonder why Justin won't make up his mind...


And now the Genie in a bottle has babies and boobs to feed em for days. Fucked up part is I don't even know if they're real or not. Real fucked up with all those veins. Yes. But YES you may have my children as well or breastfeed my late twenties ass to your heart's content.


----------------------

SO who get's Breast in show?!!! .....



dun dun dunNnnnn...



Puffy's punching bag and our favorite Danity Kane outkast Aubrey O'Day!! When classy turns trashy and you still want to take the bitch out!! The things I think about... I KNOW.

I mean it could be worse...



I mean ALOT worse~~~

1 comment:

Mr.Torres said...

That last pic gave me a boner