Monday, January 26, 2009

SLUTTERY ASS MONDAYS!!

So like I was like, trying to find out exactly what a CUCKHOLD is today.
I mean like, it sounds like a kind of chicken right?! Like cluckity clucky cuck.

Whatever. So peep game, it means you a dumb nigga who has a cheating wife.
Historically, it's reserverd for clown as muthafuckas who raise another man's son.

Regardless. This is why I know we got Creep Street running google, cause
this is what comes up....

OOHHH ROLL IT GYAL ROOL IT GYAL!!!!




think im going to puke.

Remind me not to have daughters.
But, I hope you have many!!!
Happy monday pervs.

If you're old enough to count, you're old enough to mount. Amen!
I mean like, I ain't the religious type but I had that bitch saying OH MY GOD!!!!
nah mean, heh, nahwhaimsayin?!

No comments: