Monday, April 23, 2007

B-RON THE DON IS WACKING ALL YA'LL COWARDS!!

Currently listening to:

Man can you believe that I'm getting ALL 4 of my wisdom teeth removed this weekend?! Well, other than showing bloody pictures of teeth as I might be usually inclined to do on this occasion...I think I will spare you. First off. I am going to steal Chip-set's bike as compensation for my pains. But no worries...I got myself equipped with these:

Don't sweat the technique kidz.

And while I eat nuthing but jello for 3 days I hope to do nothing all weekend but to attempt to lure as many willing young girls into my apartment to "take care of me". Especially my shorty right here:


Safe to say it's been pretty hectic on this side of life. But it's the life we chose and I live every minute to the last second son! Real talk! But I think I got my mojo back. SO I've went and recruited more Creep Street members after capturing the Ultimate Warrior...

Nuthing like black asians. hush you!

So this is all I really have to say to you guys today:

My homey Chris always knows wassUup!

So I'mma sign off like this son!

UGH SUCKA! GET IT TOGETHER...UNLIKE TARA'S TATAAASS!!!

Love,
B-Ron the Don*

No comments: