Friday, January 26, 2007

Pussy & Shoes

aren't they both great?



and a follow up to a video post made by Boris the other day. A response to SHOES, by those dumb fucks that host Good Day LA... I FUCKING HATE THESE PEOPLE, I can't believe they are the ones that host the news around here... fucking figures...



if you don't have the privilege of living on the west coast -
A.) sucks for you, cause chances are you're freezing balls right about now
& B.) Good Day LA is the biggest fucking joke news station i've ever seen.. it's hosted by these 3 egomaniac failed actors and actresses who are all fighting for the spotlight... here's a parody of it, but I assure you, it's not much of a stretch.




just what I want to see first thing in the fucking morning..




so I'm a hater, SO THE FUCK WHAT!!! it's keepin me warm this winter.

No comments: