Wednesday, January 03, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR MOTHERFUCKERS.




"Kid is divorcing Pam Anderson, but he heard [her ex] Tommy was hooking up with her, and got all riled up," our source said. "So he went over at 6 a.m. with two bodyguards, and began kicking down what he thought was Tommy's door. Only it wasn't - and Kid found himself staring at some poor, startled family. He signed an autograph for them as security arrived, then bolted over to the Paradise strip club. Tommy has been calling Kid Rock and taunting him about Pam, and Kid Rock was ready to kick some serious ass," a source said. Lee's rep told us, "Tommy is aware that this incident occurred, but wasn't at the time as he was staying on another floor."



Well now that we started the new year in good spirits, I hope you didn't hook up with that fat bitch, or puke all over the place while realizing everyone was a bit too sober...great way to kick of 2007 homey, pat on the back!

So apparently the new Blogger doesn't like Chip very much (as most people) and won't let him blog. I told him I'd take care of it (I lied of course, shhh...). You know chip is a real special kid. A real go-getter. Kind of kid you'd take home to Aunt Sally for some cream soda and meatloaf. So c'mon blogger, you just gotta get to know the poor kid!!

And as for today's top knews:

1. JESSICA ALBA'S ASS!!


And now that I have your attention,


2. My sources, ahem, tell me that Justin Timberlake & Cameron Diaz call it quits!
Apparently on Christmas, Justin forgot to give her the kwanzaa


3. Kevin Federline tries to holla at my girl Lindsey Lohan, and get's rejected. Ok, you shouldn't be surprised. Actually, you should be. NEXT~!

4. My girlfriend had a nip-slip when she realized that it wasn't me feeling her under the cold waters. Woops!! dammit Ashlee!!

5. Why does this girl want me so much? Wait - did I switch the subjects of this sentence? Sorry.

6. And yo, you know I couldn't leave you without the Creep$treet steezay! What the fuck happened to that bitch Tara Reid?!


ahem.

And if all this concern's you very much, you might want to reconsider how you allocate your time, let alone your infatuation with lives that remotely do not affect yours in anyway, but hey...i love trashy and i love you. So on behalf of Chip, Happy Motherfucking New Year Fuckers!


Peace, and humptiness forever. Special shouts to perezhilton & superficial!!
Creep$treet©2007 baby!


Yours truly,

Boronasaurus Rex (thanks Chip)

No comments: