Thursday, October 19, 2006

BORONIUS MAXIMUS: AYO CHECKIT~

Okok quick random spaz downtime in the office...so I will give you a quick happy post before my super duper update for ya'll tonight. And if ya'll haven't heard, Chi-Unit x Chip-Set collabo this weekend in SoCal, why?! Cause that's how we do! BeEtches!!



Okay but before I head out for the Party of the Year aka Etnies 20th Anniversary Party / Beastie Boys (Be JEalous be VERYYY JEalous) ...I gotta cop this clean deck to make sure I stay stylin...

Well done Mr. Hufnagle!

But considering that I plan to indulge in all alcoholic substances I have tried so hard to avoid this entire year, let's hope I find a classy chick that'll think I'm equally classy when we roll through wit DEeZ!


Then we'll invite a couple of friends and set a record or some shit...


Tonight mofos...

No comments: