Sunday, October 29, 2006

BORIS THE BULLET DODGAH?! CUZ HE DODGES BULLETS!!

Currently listening to:
WomachHappy

Currently Eating:
km_Urkelos-sm

Yea dick guess who's back like cooked crack? Aiight so I know I promised a update that same night of the previous post - but as you can easily observe - it didn't happen. Well since being a loser succombs the individual to a series of cataclysmic events for the rest of one's life...I was well...busy!!

But you will be rewarded! If you haven't heard, the new hot hobby on the net ain't myspace...it's skimming through photos on FLICKR and that other public photo gallery I can't remember at this point in time...So I will let the pictures speak for themselves. Help Props on this post go to all ya'll lovely forum posters on 18ozProphet...

SO Waddup fuckfaces? Welcome to the Halloween Edition post of Creep Street. So here I am back in Boston...weather is really getting brick these days huh?! Sheeit. Well at least I won't catch people fucking recreational rollerblading around these streets...
153052241O877948735
Serves the bitch right.AHHAhahaha

And if you haven't read the latest DBtHb...check out the article on Dip-set rollerblading. man oh man...

SO what are you gonna be for Halloween?! I'm sure most of ya'll have started partying since last weeks but you guys gotta be creative with your costumes right?! Hope this helps...
2932005132014
CAMELTOE
But if you're a purist there's always other solutions!
EGYPT6

No? No camel toe for you? Well have no fear!
243582745_l
Hey Chip i found your Irish Punk Princess!
1102257925_l

And if you get lucky with an awesome costume..you might get laid nah mean?!
247091274_l

OH MAM!!

Not your type?!How about her?!
883955713_l
558659985_l
The Incredible Hulk is always a popular choice...but Sexcredible Hulk?!

Priceless.

Oh girlsreading this...I haven't fergot about ya'll!!
76537659_l

Hahaha...but seriously I still hope everyone has a safe and happy night of revelry...

Like them!
SteelersFan

Personally I think this kid kicks the most ass. Fuck all you overcreative Halloween college kids. Couldn't keep it real if you were cheese!
429184773_l
Kid Tested, Creep Street Approved!

-----------------

And so my friend sends me this picture of this thing:
Picture 1
So I only found it right to send him this:
seadevil2

What the fuck?!!! Like bat-cat meets the lizard shark devil?! See don't do drugs or ya kids are gonna turn out looking somewhat like that...

OR THIS!!
faceskuff0go-726653
OR THIS!!
ExC_Tat04
glow_in_the_dark_tattoos_5
OR THIS!!!
603285228_l

------------------------

okokokok...

But before I get to my trip to Cali...one thing I was always fascinated by was the whole psychology of being a celebrity and how people view them. This might help you see things in a different shade of light. PUAH! PuAHAhHA!!
21308-Katie-Holmes_w
21311-Jessica-Alba-nose_w
21341-50-cent-Monkey-Nose_w
21287-Oprah_w

Damn.


Alright...So how was the OC & the Etnies 20th Anniversary Party in Lake Forest?!!!!

As soon as I got to L.A. I was like..."where da ladies at?!"
IMG_0020
I mean the girls were cute...seriously. geez.
181602_aba
Chip recruits some new Creep Street Kidz...
IMG_2446
Chip meets his future wife...
IMG_2468
See a mothafucker!
IMG_2508
I can't believe Chip gets to skate this shit everyday...
IMG_2532
Transworld's very own Jason Lee (the other Jason Lee)...
IMG_2560
Setting records?!
IMG_2558
Super-dope sunsets...
IMG_2574
Super-cute waitresses...
IMG_2577
IMG_2581
Beastie Boys...Mixmaster Mike...4000+ people = YOU ARE MAD FUCKIN JEALOUS HOMEY!
IMG_2618
IMG_2629
IMG_2646
IMG_2648
Creep Street Spider Stompers in Full Effect!
IMG_2586

Oh yea, and Happy Halloween!
154050389RL426183019

Make sure you cop some:
smellfreakzsmall

But before I bizzounce I must apologize for for Chip's last post of excessive destructiveness. I mean thrashin is dope and all...but let's not get carried away with posts on home alone mcaulkin as a dyke and weird shit like that...and for the record...Street Fighter kicks ass. I hate to tell you this, but you know how many muthafuckaz came up to me sayin: "yo - what friggin street fighter is that shit?!". the end bitch. And while im partner bashing tell him to stop watching OZ and do some work for Creep Street before I ex-communicate his ass. HAHHA playin I love you. sort of...

And speaking of Chip, can you believe this was Chip only 5 months ago?!
728230350_l

Damn...but look at the girl he got now!!
712486599_l
TADOW!!!
636301395_l

alright kids. It's time for you to got to sleep. Come now...go hit those sheets!

OH AND NEWS ALERT JUST IN!
IMG_0120

hahaha

Hope you all get some scantily clad college girl fake nurse devil whores on your doorstep. PEACE.

No comments: