Thursday, August 24, 2006

BORON THE MAGNIFICENT : "MY MOUTH WAS OPEN!" ...NO LITERALLY.

Ever eat Gerber Graduates when you were young? Well, neither did I. No wait, actually, no I did. Apricot?!

Fuck youUuu!

Asian people feed like crazy shit to babies, making them all herbally healthy and shit.
What they didn't know, that it was actually growth stopper medicine...AHA! Explains a lot.
And did you know that humans aren't supposed to consume dairy products after a certain age?
That explains a lot too, cause I can't drink a glass of milk for shit now. Well, maybe JUST for shit...

And while I'm on topic. Remember Dimetapp? Orange Triomenic (spelled correctly?), oh yea and pepto.
And you wonder why America is STILL on drugs!!

NEVERMIND.

So umm...yea, either babies absolutely SUCKASS, or fucking KICKASS...
I don't know...

Creep Street Exclusive!



OWNED Nigga.

No comments: