Monday, January 06, 2014

MURDER WE WROTE™ II



AaNnD we're back! I missed you guys! Sorry for the lack of updates, shit got really wild & I had to zone out for a bit (get really stoned) & sort some life shit out but more importantly, was making sure the online shop was ready...

The Murder We Wrote™ II Winter Collection is officially available!
So Boys & Ghouls – the Little Shop of Horrors is now open! Use code CREEPY14 to get 14% OFF your entire order now till next Sunday!



Here's to a new year of radness! Oh and we have more creepy goodies for you coming in the next few weeks too! And we're shooting the official lookbook this weekend with 2 very special ladies as well. Oh & I can't wait to post the set I shot with sexy Sam back in NY last week as well. My fav shoot to date! Stay Creepin'!

Love, Boris


No comments: