Sunday, August 11, 2013

YO GRABBA GRABBA! IS OFFICIALLY SOLD OUT!

We've always had these crazy ideas to explain to you guys the inspirations and processes behind everything we did but well – were just too damn lazy to. Today I have 5 minutes to kill & a pretty picture to share so I figured I'd take some time out today from cleaning the apartment. When we made this fun little top it was a pretty simple concept. Nothing crazy, nothing revolutionary, just a dark but awesomely cute crop tee for the bitches. Skeleton hands grabbing your tits! Mind blowing right? And why not name it after a Ramones song?! So I kid you not we made a shitload of these. The black ones obviously sold out pretty quick. And then I got worried. What the fuck am I gonna do with all these white ones?!

A little more than a week ago we sold out of the creme colored joints as well! Not really a big deal I just wanted to brag about Creep Street being the coolest company ever & provide some text to go with the picture below. Will we restock them as many of you ladies have asked? The answer is always MAYBE.

Stay Creepin'! :)


http://noralovely.tumblr.com

No comments: