Wednesday, May 01, 2013

NEW BALANCE x SNEAKER FREAKER!

We haven't posted fashion & streetwear related shit in a while nor as much as we'd like to but this one was too sweet to pass up. New Balance definitely has stepped it's game up (pun intended) over the past few years - not only being a company that still manufactures 1/4 of it's shoes in the U.S. but continuing to move with great collaborations as well as the induction of New Balance Skate (exciting!). The Sneaker Freaker x New Balance 998 "Tassie Devil" dropped last month & since I'm too old too wait on a line (never did, never will) & too poor to cop these yummies on ebay I thought I'd just share these with you. Yea hypebeasters I'm way late but these are just worth re-blogging about anyway. Besides, purple is always cool. Shazam!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you wish for to get a good deal from this post then you have to apply these techniques to your won webpage.


My web blog ... polo factory store