Monday, May 07, 2012

GERMANY LIKES PANDAS & AIRMAXES.



WHO IS CRO?! I might be a bit late on this guy but fuckit I'm too busy listening to bad 80's music. Not much is known about this dude cause he chooses to keep his identity rather hush hush & concentrates on just making rad shit. He's like a weird German mix of Streetwear, Rap & Pop music. CRO also boasts as a singer, rapper, producer, designer (his line VIO VIO), and even plays the fucking piano & guitar! Shit. Respect! I won't go into it too much as I have no idea what the cool German kids are into these days but it seems like they back the fuck out of this dude. And I back the shit out of this song & video, even though I have no idea what he's rapping out. Got that nice chillout summer jam vibe a lot of our music is missing these days. Hope it gets you in a good mood!

 



Lovin' this fucking video! And from a personal standpoint Germany kicks ass! I encourage all of you to visit (and no, not just Berlin). But don't J-walk they'll cut your dick off for that shit.

No comments: