Thursday, April 05, 2012

NEVER LEGO OF THE PAST...

Back when I was just a leetle boy I was introduced to a colorful brand of tiny plastic toys...

They came in all shapes & sizes, and were designed uniquely for one major thing: for a young mark to build & create. With a fun little stacking mechanism of raised circle indentations, the sky was the limit in terms of what you wanted to do with it. I remember I had the Space Set & they had these removable helmets and shit on the astronauts, and these epic ass clear neon swords & stuff – I was geeking the fuck out! How many of you used to leave teeth marks in them cause you were so sick of splitting your nails trying to get in those corner edges?! I kinda want to buy that Death Star jumpoff right about now...man, the fucking memories...



I want to dedicate this post to LEGO: not only for building, hehe, my childhood & making us better, smarter people along the way but also because your latest ad campaign just kicks so much fucking ass!!!!  










Less is more. Especially when you're talking about your clothes.

No comments: