Tuesday, November 08, 2011

WINNER WINNER! CREEP STREET DINNER!

I want to thank everyone that submitted to our little contest, or just celebrated Halloween the right fucking way this year. One thing I'm pretty psyched about is how creative people are getting too! And remember ladies, you're never too old to dress up like a pirate slut...but you can however, be too fat.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to our main point of this stupid post – the winners of our 2011 HALLOWEEN CONTEST! I'd like to proudly present (finally) our 1st Place & Runner-Ups for out 2011 Creep Street Jack'Off'Lantern & Costume Contest! How many fucking times did I just type contest...


1ST PLACE PUMPKIN! 



– John W.
I mean just look at it!

RUNNER UP PUMPKIN!


– Daniel B.
This one just made me LOL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1ST PLACE COSTUME!



– Tiff Sickz G
Just because it homegirl went all out, and that I could never figure out a Rubik's Cube.
Extra points for kids no pedo.

RUNNER UP COSTUME! 


– Corey R
For obvious reasons...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wish I could post everyone's submissions as it was tough to narrow shit down (from hot babes & to funny ass getups)...but then I'd be here forever, and have to pretend to be a full time blogger, which I'm way too fucking lazy for right now hahaha. But ya'll still killed it so keep even more coming next year! And keep that Tumblr & Instagram shit flowing too. It's always nice to find some nice surprises while lurking the net. Follow the Creeps on Instagram if you can find us...I'm officially going to finally become a iPhone user in 2012...


Chelsea Boo...one of our radder* fans...

And special thanks to the Ghostpizza, Milli Mars & the Texas Crew for turning San Antonio out last week too. I wanna see pics from that night! And most of all – you fuckers for making every last drop of that Filthy lifestyle worth dripping. Ya'll are gonna love the new Holiday shit! Creepin' While Ya Sleepin' bitches! Love you long time!

No comments: