Saturday, October 15, 2011

THE AVENGERS

Now that's a lot of stars in one fucking movie!




It's nice to know Marvel did relatively well with these remakes (so far) & haven't fucked my childhood to pieces like other certain movie producers in Hollywood...ahem. Did you know I have Marvel Cards Series I, II, & III?! Not much to brag about considering I got 90210 cards in that stack as well hahahaha! But the only complete collection I was able to get was X-Men series one. My parents never bought me boxes just 2 packs at a time, maybe 4 if I did well in school. Shoulda seen my face when my white friends got boxes for their birthdays and shit...I digress.

As I was saying, Avengers looks sick. I don't know who Samuel L. Jackson is supposed to be (Nick Fury is white no racial), Hulk is not Hulk, & Scarlett Johannson looks tight! Literally. Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do - now I got to go watch Iron Man & Thor & Captain America and sheeit.

1 comment:

commodore sixty four said...

"the avengers will take anybody they got a guy with a bow and arrow! where do they do their recruiting a sporting goods store?"-Patton Oswalt