Tuesday, May 24, 2011

WILD EYES!



RISE & SLIME bitchasses!!
Something to keep you busy for the next few days! It's my unique way of saying thank you for being so patient as we are only less than a week away from getting the whole entire collection ready for you to grip & rip on our Chop Shop! If you haven't copped some already released yumminess from WWW.KARMALOOP.COM or WWW.PUNK.COM yet, you're sleeping, and far from ANY creeping!

Wait, you wanted to see some more babe & booty?! Lucky for you great minds think alike & I especially wanted to share some of my fav shots with my homegirl Natalia sexclusively with your lurking ass! Enjoy!




















The full Creepaway Camp assortment drops the first week of June so stay posted! A lot of sizes & styles have already sold out, so I do not not want to hear about you not being able to cop shit again! We be on that limited edition radness steez cuZzzz!!!