Thursday, April 14, 2011

MARSHA MARSHA MARSHA!!



So I'm going to be in Los Angeles in err...1 more day?! And in celebration of being fucking psyched it's only proper to give a special LONG OVERDUE Thrashin' Thursdays dedication post to a very much loved Creepette! Why? Cuz believe it or not this chick skates! 5'8", 115lbs, 32DD boobies and a San Francisco native, Marsha Ann is one fine lady. Damn Hubba did good! All you skate nerds, jocks, & rats please behave your tiny little boners as I present to you our next supa dupa fly lady from the west coast to our creepy streets!




So where did I first discover this boobalicious bombshell? Ummm...Probably the same place you did, oh you know, just watching her over and over while she gripped...a board...she probably skates better than me too. True story.




1. They call me Marsha Ann
2. I get money by creepin harder then most.
3. I eat anything but green eggs & ham!
4. I can twist the perfect blunt in under 3 minutes.
5. I will sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you...
6. I love being a bad bitch.
7. I hate budget ass broads.
8. I take all that i can get & then some.
9. Creep Street is the business.

Lurk it!
www.hubbawheels.com/meetthegirls/marsha_howard/
www.facebook.com/marsha143
www.twitter.com/_marshaann_





Skeet & Destroy!

No comments: