Sunday, August 08, 2010

SHARKS! SHARKS! AND OH YEA SHARKS!

SO! I've been saving this post for a pretty long time now, hoping (by now) I would have relaunched the new blog site, but you know, it obviously didn't happen yet and I was too excited to wait for shit to "just happen".

So in celebration of Shark Week (which should be every week just cause sharks are fucking rad in general), I wanted to bless you all with the CREEP STREET MIDSUMMER SUPER SHARK SALE! Let's keep this radness going!!
sharksale

Are you happy you fucking cheap bastards? It's still blazing fucking saddles outside, so cop those tees & tanks because being naked is just too easy! We won't be restocking any more styles for this Summer so now is the time to get chocolate wasted!

WHEW! Now that I got that out my fucking chest (that's what she said), proudly dedicate this epic fucking post to a select few rad pics Sharky I've accumulated over the past few years. I've eliminated the obvious imagery cuz this isn't fucking google. I already posted the Mega Shark Octopus movie too so relax! Hope ya'll enjoy. Some shit will make you cringe. But, I promise I won't post pics of me eating your mom out in the water again.














You can ride a shark or let it ride you...






AND THE BEST FOR LAST...




Cop some shit and enjoy your week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the most brilliant thing I've ever seen on this blog.

Mr.Torres said...

Sharks are fuckin terrifying

CREEP STREET™ said...

terrifyingly AWESOME! I'll admit though i couldn't go in the ocean for a few years after JAWS.

Reggie said...

smh, those pics were OD.(fake or real?)...i guess i shouldn't be surprised u can find those pics of victims online.

bobx said...

i think that one is from her being hit by a boat propeller.