Tuesday, November 10, 2009

HOLY MOLY SHIZZITT

Well first things first...THE CREEPS ARE GOING SOUTH!!

A Creep Street Esteemed Forever Filthy Wedding is taking place: my favorite couple Christopher Earhart & Jacqueline Munoz are getting fucking married!!
Then...

And Now...



(Designed by the Creeper himself!)


So off to Texas I go! I've never been to Tejas so this should be a good one. Fuck I owe ya'll lke a bajillion pictures and promised posts by this point. Oh just wait till I redesign the site & blog will ya?1 The Bachelor Party jumps off as soon as we land?! Shit...


------

Second:

Ummm...Remember this epic movie?


Well....almost 30 fuckin years later...


FUCK. YES. Who knows it might suck. See you bitches in a week. Shout out to my Texas Hotties Sarah Watson • Sara Eudy & Krysten Lea

Filthy Epic Behavior for life. I miss you Chip. xo.

No comments: