Friday, October 03, 2008

IF THAT BITCH PALIN WINKS AT ME ONE MORE TIME...

I'm gonn have to be like britney and...



HIT THAT BABY ONE MORE TIME!!

----Now boys and girls. Have you picked up your Creep Street gear lately??!! We have already sold out in a few sizes so stop whinig about it and get while you can. And dont just fuckin ask about making more cuz I aint fuckin whodini and shit dont work like that son! We will be restocking on Karmaloop as well so hop on that shit son. What are your plans today since its Friday and Americans have a fascintation with weekends because we are all lazy fucks!

THings to get your dick hard and your coochie drippin:

1. New Stickers
2. New buttons
3. Re-introduction of our popular DTWT Crew neck, get ready this Holiday!
4. And some other goodies that will make you be like, what? I need to get on my Creep steez before ya'll fucks vote another Republican into office and look po' because the economy has gone to shit.

Who needs gas when you can skate?! Wait, I need to get TO the skate park...ahem* yo let me cop a ride??!

here's your video for the day. This is how I feel about politics these days...

No comments: