Monday, April 02, 2007

AHAHAHA YO SON ARE YOU WATCHING THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW?!! WELL STOP DROP AND ROLL FUCKAH!!

Yo this is the most epic bloggin you will ever experience. And you will only find it here on Creep Street™!! That's right motherfucker: LIVE-BLOG!!

"Ninja-Turtle looking motherfucka!" fuckin Chance is the man!! "CUT CHO ASS UP!!"
So here's that small recap that I promised. Chip knows wassup with all that cream. Just look at cho man Jim Jones son!!

I mean there has to be a reason why we're hopelessy into this show right?! That's because this bitch is CREEP STREET SON!! Here's why:

1. She loves animals! Well apparently she's terrified of dolphins as you see...but check it it's the effort right?!


2. Real recognize real! Cause she knows a man like Chance can channel his inner spirituality.


3. Maybe Chance is just plain Creep Street steezay! WOOHOO this dolphin shit is cracking me up!!


4.Actually fuck that. This next flick just grossed me out yo! Between you and everyone else, I think NY's moms wants to secretly suck Chance's dick! Bitch is so creepy I swear to gawd...


5. But no worries, NY's eyelashes has got her covered!


6. And she's got all you motherfucka's covered too!


Which I now proudly announce that "I Love New York" is the Creep Street show of the season! Whoever she picks get's a special movie night watching this all time favorite classic:


I want a online vote now! leave ur thoughts, opinions, and comments kidz!

YEAAAA BOyyyyyYYYyyy!!!!!


FUCKIN PICK CHANCE BIYOTCHHHH!!!!!
-holla atcha boy B-Weezy Stay E-Z!

No comments: