Thursday, March 15, 2007

FUCKING AWESOME!

Happy ThurRrsday Finch-fuckers. So yesterday was a wopping 70 dgrees. And I ollied my first curb. And I have a fucking sore throat. And my ex-gf called me last night! And Anthony got back with Shante in the same episode of Maui fever for the 11th time. Someone should kill both of them. Weather makes people crazy word up.

And to top it off I got jury duty! I ain't even a permanent resident here wtf??!! So they say if you want to postpone it, log onto the website. Then they tell you on the site that it's not yet available to use. Double wtf!! So they say call the number, and it's been busy for the past 2 days?!! Triple wtf! So I decided to call the hearing impaired number, and they just DON'T pickup!!

Fucking instead of wasting my time with fucking bullshit, get the people that you milk our fucking tax money with to actually work theyre challenging government jobs. Fucking worthless. Fat fucks, swear to god the judicial system here is a fucking joke...jury duty could suck a dick. I don't even go to work at 8:00am, what makes you think I'm gonna make it for sum dumb strangers court date. Watch it be my homey Ian from the 1st grade...

If you're wondering, this is what my face looks like right now...


And someone kidnapped the Creep Street mascot. Shit is fucked. Will someone find her and return it?! Will be rewarded with Cash Money Bling Blon and a bunch of Stickers. holla!


Whatever, this day better be over quick. I'm just gonna chill for the rest of the day chompin on these before I head back to NYC this weekend. what what?!!

whatchu know about that. Fucking ponnin di river all day everyday!

Oh yea, your video for the dya. I forget now that college has expired in my days that ya'll little kids are having spring break. I found your sister making the most of it as usual...

crowd still loves it? you dirtay little whore.

xoxo
B-Rex gets Sex.

No comments: