Thursday, February 08, 2007

NAKED SUNDAYS


I don't know how many of you remember this joke from the 2nd grade.But as I sat there eating lunch, I just kept repeating it in my head.

Once there were three scientists who were walking in the woods. They were searching for butterflys. While they were sleeping that night a tribe captured them and put them in a tent.

The first guy wakes up and sees the tribe cheif with a spear he says: Death or Unga Bunga? The first guy says: Unga bunga because I don't want to die! So they take him away. Unga Bunga is a guy with a ten foot long dick and he sticks it up the other guys butt for ten seconds and then the second guy wakes up and he sees the first guy come staggering back saying: Pick death! Pick death! But the guy doesn't believe him so he picks Unga Bunga. And then the same thing happens to him. Then the third guy wakes up and see the guy staggering back saying: Pick Death! So the guy figues that what the heck? And he picks death and then the chief says:

Death! by Unga Bunga!

Okay.

So apparently Christina Aguilera has this thing called Naked Sundays with her Hubby.

Everything they do all day is done NAKED. That's fine if I was her husband except this is her husband:

His last name is BRATMAN for fuckS sake!! ugh, creepy.

In other news, Kim Kardashian has a SEX TAPE with Ray. J. SHE IS FUCKIN HOT.

1 million dollars paid by Vivid! Can someone pay me 1 million dollars to watch me have sex with my ex-girlfriend? geez.
told you not to hang out with Paris. tsk tsk.

And despite the rumors...Neil Diamond is NOT Dustin Diamond's, better known as Screech Powers from Saved By the Bell, father.


Someone call Chip and shake em up AGAIN cuz he needs his creep screws tightened!



Stay tuned, I got a super creepy post coming up for ya's. It's THURSDAY WooHOO!
Peace out fuckers. even while I'm swamped with meetings bitchhhessss!,
Boron the Don

No comments: