Friday, January 19, 2007

"Do you have love for New York?"

Currently listening to:


TOP NEWS TODAY! My ex-gf finally check into rehab. Bout fucking time.


You ever feel like this is your life sometimes? That's why I'm kinda aiight rolling for dolo these days...


Perhaps the classiest piece of broadcasting I've seen in a while...here's a reminder!


CRACK IS WACK YO CRACK IS WACK.

Alright kiddos, and if you haven't heard: New York's got her own show! "I Love New York" is on VH1 monday nights around 10 or some shit. I cop the reruns on thursdays...and I will tell you that if you thought Flava of Love was some shit, here's the plain fucking reason to watch New York pick her man! Take a CHANCE yo!



DID YOU PEEP THAT SPIT SCENE?! CLOCK A BITCH FOOL!!! LMAO!

By the way, just to really let you know I'm on that next level tip, I ran all the way to Russia to get the steeziest IKEA shit. Be jealous fools!



Okok so how is everyone? Good? Good. So the other day my good friend chip sends me this:


Why the fuck did he send me that? I have no fucking clue, but it sort of got me thinking...I mean how fucking cool would it be to have a hippo?! Fuckin, its like the only real animal you can own that's actually purple! FUckin real yo, fuckin real.

I mean checkit, look how badass it is when they fight:


AND they're portable...well, at least when they're young that is...


And they're good for family vacations too!


And this is what they look like when they die:


GET ME A HIPPOTAMUS
Ain't nothing changed too much here in the Bean lately...other than being fucking cold. But yo them crazy cats at IRAK said something well, I couldn't say better myself. HoOOOooo!!



Oh yea.


CREEP STREET LIVES MOTHERFUCKER!

Oh yea this one is for Chip. I thought he might enjoy this. I don't man...lay off the cupcakes. That video you left got my sister all disturbed and shit...


"THANKS MOM AND DAD!"

Don't mess around I got bodyguards here mang...


My boy Chris and his boys ain't nothing to fuck with.

Oh yea, I've "guiltily" watched the Hills (ITS BACCKKK) and that Maui Fever shit. What?! It was Tuesday night... I ain't doing shit! Maui Fever sucks.
I don't know but I kinda wanna date her...shHhhh!! That nigga Jason sucks balls acting like he knows how to treat my shorty!


P.S.


Double oh yea. Go cop the new VICE. lotsa chicks.


Sincerely Yours,
B-Rack is WACK!

keep it creep yo.

No comments: