Friday, September 29, 2006

BORON THE CRACKNIFICENT: HADOUUUuuU-KENnNNN!!

Hah...ok so pardon me while I digress and get retarded with ya'll for a minute...

You know man...like everything in life, you step away for a little while, and this whole fucking evolution has past before your eyes like you never existed! Like this whole urban fashion game too...there's so much hot shit out there, I end up rocking some dark denim and a fruit of the loom crap white tee just to keep it sane...

But then once in a while you come across some crazy shit that just makes you're mouth drop...

Mind you I just dropped another wad of cash on the KAWS Original Fake Disected Companion (grimace),


BUT if you were ever Street Fighter II nerd like I was, you can surely appreciate this! I mean when Street Fighter II Turbo came out...that shit was like crack yO!


And then they dropped SUPER Street Fighter II and I'm like new character and outfits (Chunli in white, grey, or pink?!)...and then they had this shit called SUPER Street fighter II TURBO! (I am numb at this point - where you hit all ya players with some Speed)...and then they dropped that whole Alpha/Zero...2, Gold, wateverr series and I'm like fuckin Akuma, NEW charaters, NEW Art, and Level 3 supers and flashing screens (I was gonna piss my pants!)...AND then when you didnt think it could get better they do this fucking Street fighter vs. MARVEL shit...(wolverine?? Rogue? HECK YEA...cmon!! 30-hit combos in midair AND tagteam?! WTF!!)....AND then they do fucking this Street Fighter vs. CAPCOM and you got fuckin Darkstalkers peeps up in there with Hiryu from STRIDER and mega man- think I had a fuckin seizure!! One of my all time favorites btw... So then Capcom's like "aiight, maybe we should do some new shit instead of just re-coloring up some Nike dunks" and drop the SB joints.

That's when Street Fighter III shows it's pretty face and introduces new animation, characters and brings back sum old favorites. Nice more fluid movements and realistic gameplay...but it was aiight it was aiight (not really John blaze yet).

I think they had this 3rd Strike shit but I lose count...anyway. So they're like "man, I think people still like the classics so umm...why don't be do some more Airmax 90's?!!" and that's when they drop Street Fighter vs. SNK. NEO GEO people. Fuckin bad ass Terry catching a hat thrown to him by Ken?! SHhitTTT!!!!!! Capcom has done it again with Akuma (who should be our Creep Street Mascot next to Morrigan the Succubus (!!) and I just threw in the towel on how dramtically pale Mortal Kombat was in comparison...

So here I am...few years late and I hear about this shit called MUGEN. It's like a Warcraft program your own shit custom fightfest where niggaz create music add characters, edit characters, and fuckin compete on PC's/Emulators GLOBALLY! I mean not only are they're NEW moves for classic characters, NEW animations and interactions, AND you got fuckin Dragonball Z, Pocket Fighter (the lil cute Stree Fighter mofos), and that chick from the RING sawing your guts in half up in this shit! Over 200+ custom characters?! It's a done deal.

I'm throwing in the towel. FUCK YOU CAPCOM & MUGEN and all you disgustingly good 99-hit comboers out there!!

Enjoy today's candy...for this might be the last time you see me with downtime...at work HAhaha.






AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....(peep the heart rip..)


Oh yea, I forgot to tell you. It's Street Fighter's 15th Anniversary. Go get your copy of the STREET FIGHTER: ANNIVERSARY EDITON...


....


...

..

.

No comments: